Monday 10 December 2012

I won't GIVE UP on us ..





I'm not an expert at relationship. I don't know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and I will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so I can keep us together. I won't give up on us...

I still remember for this time we celebrate our 4 monthsary :')

You're not mine, but i still get jealous when i see you with other girls. I wish i was her. I wish i could hug you whenever i wanted without needing a reason. I wish i could come over to your house and watch movies.
 I wish i could be the one to be able to be confortable around you. I wish i was the one to kiss you. I wish i could cuddle with you for hours. I wish i could get sweet text messages from you, things like "good morning sayang". I wish i was the one you called gorgeos even though my hair's up, i didn't put make up on, and i'm wearing sweatpants. I wanna be the one you hold in your arms and don't let go. I want to hold your hand while we walk down the hall, and you walk me to my classes. I wish we were the couple everyone looked up to. I really miss you  , I really miss us. I know i did a mistake , and i'm so sorry. I can't fix everything. I know everything it's too late. But i never forget everything about us. I'm sorry, I'm not what you wanted ..




i'm so sorry . I hope you can forgive me for what I did and put this matter behind us. I treasure our relationship and all the things we've done and been through. And hopefully, what transpired can become one of those incidents that make our bond stronger than ever ..



OK, he's not into me anyomore, I know it,  I sense it. That's fine, i can cope with it. Just maybe not live with it. Why, why doesnt like me in that way. Everything become awkward in between us. DO NOT CRY, i keep telling myself. I't's fine, I'm used to heart break and being let down. I won't cry. He called me .. idiot. He shouldnt have. It just wasnt the him i used to know. But some blunt boring person. The phone went down and boy did i cry. I miss him, although he still talks to me :'(